Scanmobile - Mobile laboratory for drill core analysis.
Scanmobile is a mobile lab built in a utility truck (van) for analyzing elements minerals and rock quality from drill cores on tray. The analysis results; elemental composition, minerals and RQD-value are reported via a remote logging web browser; Remolog™.
- Elemental XRF analysis.
- Fast turnaround time by XRF scanning of drill cores on trays.
- High resolution information on cores by non-destructive analysis.
- Less sample preparation, handling and logistics.
- Enabling reactive drilling planning.
- Core photography.
- High resolution photos automatically acquired and managed.
- Saves time in routine in data management.
- Rock Quality Designation and mineral recognition.
- Core fractures located and RQD-value automatically calculated.
- Minerals identified by color analysis.
- In built QA/QC system.
- Remolog ™ web based remote logging and reporting browser.
- Results available while drilling.
- Elemental analysis, core pictures, RQD-value and minerals by color available before logging.
- Cores can be logged and managed from remote locations in real time.